With the help of Arlo Cameras, you can enjoy occasion-based video recordings through a Smart Home Monitor and live streaming videos within rooms. The Arlo cameras incorporate movement sensor capacities and are perfect with the Samsung Connect Home, SmartThings Hub v1, Samsung SmartThings Hub v2, SmartThings Link for NVIDIA SHIELD and ADT Security Hub. You can set up Arlo cameras through https arlo.netgear.com web address.
In this post, you will learn how to connect Arlo cameras with great ease. On the off chance that you sync Arlo wire-free cameras along with an Arlo base station setup, the wire-free cameras would be able to access the pro base station’s functions: the USB local backup storage and the siren option.
This post will take you through the following topics:
- Arlo Cameras that work with SmartThings
- Interface the Arlo Camera to the SmartThings application
- Interface additional Arlo Cameras
Without further ado, let us discuss the aforementioned topics. Scroll down to read more.
Arlo Cameras That Work With SmartThings
This article will reveal to you how to associate the accompanying Arlo cameras with SmartThings:
- Arlo sans wire HD Security Camera
- Arlo Q HD Security Camera
- Arlo sans wire Pro HD Security Camera
- Arlo Wire-Free Pro 2
- Arlo Q Plus HD Security Camera
These are the Arlo cameras which work with SmartThings.
A Vital Note: An Arlo base station is required to associate the Arlo wire-free and Arlo wire-free Pro cameras with SmartThings. In addition, all Arlo gadgets must have the most recent Arlo firmware for complete usefulness within SmartThings. Therefore, be 100% sure to have an arloproaccount setup so that you face no difficulties during the whole process.
Interface the Arlo Camera to the SmartThings Application
In order to connect an Arlo camera to the SmartThings application, follow the instructions underneath:
Step 1: Set up an Arlo Account
First of all, navigate to arlo.com sign in web page and create an account. But before that, download and introduce the Arlo application for Android or iOS and afterward, make an Arlo account.
Step 2: Introduce the Arlo Camera
Go through the Arlo Camera client’s manual to introduce the camera and interface it to WiFi.
Important Note: The base station is a must-have thing to associate the Arlo wire-free and Arlo wire-free Pro cameras with SmartThings.
Step 3: Associate the Camera through the SmartThings Application
As soon as you download the SmartThings app, here are the steps to follow:
- From the basic home screen, contact the Plus (+) symbol and choose add gadget option.
- Select your Arlo device.
- Establish a connection with your camera.
- Go to arlo.com login webpage and enter your Arlo email address and password for logging in.
- Acknowledge the consent to interface your Arlo account with SmartThings by tapping on the accept button.
- Pick which cameras to add to SmartThings app.
- Choose the camera(s) you want to associate with SmartThings and tap Done.
Finally, complete the setup by clicking on the finish button. In case you find any trouble during the process, opt for www.arlo.com support from our well-trained and experienced technicians.
Associate Additional Arlo Cameras
Quick Tip: On the off chance that you recently associated an Arlo Camera with SmartThings and later introduce another camera, pursue these steps to set up the new camera with SmartThings:
- Hit the Plus (+) symbol and add gadget from the basic home screen.
- You can also add the device manually.
- Go to Arlo camera login page and sign in to your account.
- Choose your Arlo camera.
- Select the new camera(s) you need to associate with SmartThings and tap on done button.
At last, save the setting changes made by you. In case you come across any sort of issue, get in touch with our highly knowledgeable technicians and ask them for Netgear troubleshooting tips so that you can face no issues in future