Do you use articles in Link Building Strategy?
There are a number of online link building strategies today, some more effective than others.
I personally found that writing articles and submitting them to online article directories is one of the most effective ways to build high-quality background links for my site.
How does it work?
When writing an essay and submitting it to an online directory, several things basically happen.
1) Once you have accepted the article guide for your article, publish it in their articles directory. Your live link is included in your article or in the dynamic box that gives you the article’s guide.
2) Other websites looking for a “very new content” are very comfortable, review your article and copy it to their website, and leave your link intact.
3) Some article directories use RSS feeds to automatically submit your articles to a number of shared websites, all of which receive your article and upload it to their website via an automated method.
4) Ezine editors and news let find your article and they use your article, or link properly, in an ezine or newsletter, allowing you to add additional.
5) When you navigate search engines on the various websites that already have your link, you’ve got a lot of high-quality links to your site, which goes a long way in determining where your page will be your search engine results.
When you create your link, create a “direct link” html and directly link to a keyword phrase for your website. This is called a “text link” and is used by search engines to help rank you higher in the search results for that particular keyword phrase.