Things You Need to Know About Real Estate Marketing
You need to market your high end homes in the Philippines and other real estate properties to attract any customers in an industry with high competition. Because of this, it will be help for you know these things about real estate marketing.
Post Good Quality Photos
You need to have a good first impression on your consumers, and a good way to do this is to post good quality photos on your website. If you don’t have a budget for a good photographer, you can do this tips instead
- Take a picture in natural light
- Take different angles of the property
- With your smartphone, you can try editing apps such as Polarr
Consistently reach your clients
As a real estate agent, networking is your most important skills for gaining clients. You need to be committed to doing a lot of talking and catching up with them, because the more you do, the more they are interested in buying what you are selling.
To catch up with your clients, you should
- You should be on call 24/7 for their concerns. A deal can be broken over just one bad call.
- Send regular emails about your business at least once a week to a potential client after getting their email
- Don’t be afraid to use social media to contact. Social media is helpful if you sell your property through a post on an online marketplace like an FB group. People will comment that they are interested and they expect sellers to message them regularly afterward
You need referrals to gain leads that will turn into potential sales. To get referrals, you can follow these tips
- Ask listed clients about their friends and family who are looking for property
- Post positive customer feedback reviews to entice more customers
- Distribute materials to potential customers
- Build good connections with successful industry players
- Attend networking events
Make Use of Videos
Not every potential lead wants to go to an open house because of lack of time and other reasons. While you can choose not to pursue that lead, it can be a lost opportunity. Instead of giving up, it may be time for you to use the internet. You can make a digital open house through video tours.
Many video tours can bore customers, so to make sure you keep the attention of customers, you should:
- Keep it short around 3 minutes
- Highlight key features. Rooms can be good enough
- Do not do close-ups of any material things, because consumers are more after the feel of the room
- Include a few shots of surrounding buildings or the whole neighborhood so viewers know the additional incentives
- Voiceover the video
- Make sure to have good lighting while you are shooting everything
- To make it more cinematic, use a tripod camera
- Don’t forget to put a call to action
Real estate agents should invest in marketing their high-end homes in the Philippines and other properties because it is the only way to attract customers. There are different ways to do this. You can post good photos and video tours on your website. Good marketing is also taking advantage of connections with people, so don’t be afraid of getting referrals and constantly contacting clients.